03-Sep-2013 - Adnams has announced the launch of ‘Fat Sprat’, a limited edition, pale amber beer. The new beer, which will support the work of the Marine Conservation Society (MCS), is a full flavoured 3.8% abv beer. Adnams has been supporting the […]
03-Sep-2013 - Heineken is adding another string to Strongbow, its cider brand, with the launch of a new flavoured variant, Strongbow Dark Fruit. The launch follows the introduction of Strongbow Pear, which led Heineken’s transformation of the Everyday Cider category in 2012 […]
03-Sep-2013 - Halewood International has announced it is launching a new bottle design for its Lambrini Cider brand. The brand is also unveiling a new flavour, Cherry & Apple, to capitalise on the growing demand for fruit based flavours. Lambrini Cider was […]
03-Sep-2013 - Sol has unveiled a new global identity in the UK this summer as part of the international roll-out of a new 330ml flint, long neck bottle and secondary packaging designed to improve stand out and drive sales. The new embossed […]
03-Sep-2013 - A newcomer to the Merrydown Cider range has been unveiled, a 6% ABV classic medium cider packaged in 500ml bottles and featuring new livery – is making its debut this spring. The new line is being launched following a positive […]
03-Sep-2013 - Halewood International has unveiled two summer limited edition bottles which will be available throughout the Off Trade from the end of May. The limited edition designs are being produced for 75cl bottles of Lambrini Original and Lambrini Cherry, and aims […]
- The 10 Best lunch boxes
- Italy: food and fantasy on a road trip in Emilia-Romagna
- Organic food proves popular with under 35′s
- Gates-Backed Vegan Meat Company ‘Beyond Meat’ Poised to Take Veg Options Even More Mainstream
- Halal food: a market waiting to be tapped into?
- How Much Lead In Baby Food Is Too Much?
- Food poisoning: What you need to know
- Fruit cordial gets the glamour treatment
- Food Pyramid for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Capitol Hill food+drink | Meet the five pros building Big Fun at 11th and Pine — Plus, Kimchi Bistro returns