29-Jul-2016 - Foods and beverages Overall, the 18 to 64 year old population of Ireland, North and South, consumed a wide variety of foods and beverages. Potatoes, bread and dairy products were consumed by almost everybody. Tea was the most common beverage, […]
29-Jul-2016 - Engaging and empowering consumers Technology is driving change throughout the food and beverage industry, opening new doors of opportunity as well as new areas of risk and concern for companies. Survey respondents report that social media such as Facebook and […]
28-Jul-2016 - Food Waste The GHCP carried out 27 detailed food waste surveys in both acute hospitals and PCCC facilities to determine the type and quantity of food waste generated in Irish healthcare facilities. The surveys recorded the quantity and type of […]
20-Jul-2015 - What’s Working Now and What’s Coming Next When daily deals emerged during the recession, the new couponing approach—based on group buy-ins to unlock deep discounts—seemed like a boon to struggling restaurateurs and bargain-hungry customers alike. The economy, if not exactly humming like a top, […]
07-Oct-2014 - Facebook’s Ad Offerings Show Wide Variation in Price, Performance JUNE 20, 2013 Ads based on context get top results Facebook has moved quickly to generate revenue through a variety of advertising opportunities intended to leverage the company’s huge audience and stockpile […]
19-Sep-2014 - EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1.1 INTRODUCTION This report describes the Second Study of Infectious Intestinal Disease in the community (IID2 study). The main aim of the IID2 study was to determine if the incidence of infectious intestinal disease (IID) had changed since the mid-1990s. […]
- The 10 Best lunch boxes
- Italy: food and fantasy on a road trip in Emilia-Romagna
- Organic food proves popular with under 35′s
- Gates-Backed Vegan Meat Company ‘Beyond Meat’ Poised to Take Veg Options Even More Mainstream
- Halal food: a market waiting to be tapped into?
- How Much Lead In Baby Food Is Too Much?
- Food poisoning: What you need to know
- Fruit cordial gets the glamour treatment
- Food Pyramid for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Capitol Hill food+drink | Meet the five pros building Big Fun at 11th and Pine — Plus, Kimchi Bistro returns